- Replacement of T8 fixtures of varying lenght in Hallway and the Symphonic Hall
- Renovation of existing Downlights and Suspended Downlights
- Flicker-free light with high color rendering (CRI)
- Ultra low dimming from 0-100%
- RGBW illumination of Hallway
- RGBW accent lighting of structure in Symfonisk Sal
0-100 % Flicker-Free Dimming
High CRI Custom Line light
DMX Controllable RGBW
- Custom "Build in" Line Light
- High performance LED's, 3000 Kelvin and 90 CRI
- Avarge 420 LUX on the hallway floor
- Custom DMX controlled RGBW
- Custom Line Light, with high CRI
- Custom LED rep-kit for Downlights, with 97 CRI
- Replacement of old 1-10V signal to DALI control system
- 0-100% flicker-free dimming
- DMX controlled RGBW accent lighting.
R - Red
G - Green
B - Blue
Symphonic Hall - RGBW scene lighting
- Plug and Play installation of custom DMX controlled RGBW accent lighting
- Hidden installation in low profile fixtures. With Hook-and-Loop Fasteners for easy configuration and removal if needed.
- Centralized control system enabling minimum size of light fixtures.
- Fully customized animations and effects for full integration into the visual experience connected to the performance and music.
ABOUT MUSIKHUSET AARHUS
- More than 1500 events a year in on 9 Stages and 6 halls
- Synphonic Hall with room for 1184 seated guests and scene for a full symphony orchestra. 25m to the celling with two balconies.